RE: [midatlanticretro] swap meet item cutoff

    Message 1 of 40 , Aug 3, 2006
      >> I think the qualifying factor for being vintage in any breed of computers
      is more of a logarithmic scale than linear in terms of years. It can be
      difficult to have one specific cutoff to cover all categories of systems.

      Agreed.

      I think a textual definition, although difficult to get right, would
      ultimately serve the hobby better than a chronological cutoff.

      Message 40 of 40 , Aug 4, 2006
        I use to play Wumpus back in High School in the 70's on a Honeywell 1646
        minicomputer.
        Teletype and all (could never find what happened to that machine)
        whadda flashback that is

        =Dan