RE: [midatlanticretro] swap meet item cutoff

    Message 1 of 40 , Aug 3 8:00 AM
      Okay, okay, I'll grant machines like the Sequent, given the minicomputer
      aspects you noted. Justified as "last-of-breed"...

      But I'm drawing the line at PCs newer than 286 (and I'm including 286 only
      because there's a gun to me head.)

      Message 40 of 40 , Aug 4 12:55 PM
        I use to play Wumpus back in High School in the 70's on a Honeywell 1646
        minicomputer.
        Teletype and all (could never find what happened to that machine)
        whadda flashback that is

        =Dan

        [My Corner of Cyberspace http://ragooman.home.comcast.net/ ]
        [Pittsburgh Robotics Society http://www.pghrobotics.org/ ]
        [Pgh Vintage Comp.Society groups.yahoo.com/group/pghvintagecomp/ ]