RE: [midatlanticretro] swap meet item cutoff

    Message 1 of 40 , Aug 3 7:26 AM
      Someday, maybe. Not now. Same applies to post-x86. That stuff is just too
      new. Maybe some people do collect it, maybe some systems using it are
      "classics" but neither factor makers them vintage in the classiccmp.org
      mold, and that's the mold we used to form MARCH.

      Message 40 of 40 , Aug 4 12:55 PM
        I use to play Wumpus back in High School in the 70's on a Honeywell 1646
        minicomputer.
        Teletype and all (could never find what happened to that machine)
        whadda flashback that is

        =Dan

        [My Corner of Cyberspace http://ragooman.home.comcast.net/ ]
        [Pittsburgh Robotics Society http://www.pghrobotics.org/ ]
        [Pgh Vintage Comp.Society groups.yahoo.com/group/pghvintagecomp/ ]