Re: [midatlanticretro] swap meet item cutoff

  • Sridhar Ayengar
    Message 1 of 40 , Aug 3, 2006
      B. Degnan wrote:
      > Evan's point about the Corvette applies here.

      But that 1990 Corvette will be considered a vintage car at some point.
      Just because it was built in 1990 doesn't mean it never will.

      That would be short-sighted.

      Peace... Sridhar
    • Dan
      Message 40 of 40 , Aug 4, 2006
        I use to play Wumpus back in High School in the 70's on a Honeywell 1646
        minicomputer.
        Teletype and all (could never find what happened to that machine)
        whadda flashback that is

        =Dan

        [My Corner of Cyberspace http://ragooman.home.comcast.net/ ]
        [Pittsburgh Robotics Society http://www.pghrobotics.org/ ]
        [Pgh Vintage Comp.Society groups.yahoo.com/group/pghvintagecomp/ ]