Re: [midatlanticretro] Everyone -- please reply to this email

  • Dan
    Message 1 of 19 , Aug 2 6:47 PM
      I like the idea of Local Chapters
      Although, there's only probably only 2 of us out here that are
      considered 'active' on our list.
      I guess Pittsburgh is not exactly considered "Mid-Atlantic", more like
      "Far-Atlantic"
      Sort of like a remote outpost.
      It's about a 6hr drive, depending how fast you race over the mountains.
      Long Island was alot closer when I lived there years ago.

      =Dan

      [My Corner of Cyberspace http://ragooman.home.comcast.net/ ]
      [Pittsburgh Robotics Society http://www.pghrobotics.org/ ]
      [Pgh Vintage Comp.Society groups.yahoo.com/group/pghvintagecomp/ ]