Re: October 7th Wilm. Delaware Swap Meet Info Update

  • Herb Johnson
    Message 1 of 40 , Aug 2, 2006

      --- "Evan Koblentz" <evan@...> wrote:

      > I thought we were already doing that.

      There is a list page on the MARCH Website, for people to list what
      they plan to bring.

      My problem is, I have a whole Web site of stuff, in a way already
      listed. I suggest anyone interested go to my Web pages and see what is
      there which is older than 1989. That eliminates the Mac stuff mostly.
      My Home page has links to stuff from Sun, DEC, SGI, and so forth.
      Again some of that stuff is eliminated but some is not. OTOH I have
      some really odd stuff on some of my "odds and ends" pages, and a lot
      of card-based stuff like Mulitbus and VMEbus and STDbus and so forth.
      If there is interest I can bring a box of Qbus (PDP-11) cards; that
      sort of thing.

      I'll post a list here as I get to assembling what I'd LIKE to bring:
      preferably stuff that takes space and I can sell at modest prices per
      cubic inch, or stuff I'd not like to ship. I'll send a list to the
      MARCH Web page of relevance soon as I get some clues and feedback.

      Herb Johnson

      Herbert R. Johnson, New Jersey USA
    • Dan
      Message 40 of 40 , Aug 4, 2006
        I use to play Wumpus back in High School in the 70's on a Honeywell 1646
        minicomputer.
        Teletype and all (could never find what happened to that machine)
        whadda flashback that is

        =Dan

        [My Corner of Cyberspace http://ragooman.home.comcast.net/ ]
        [Pittsburgh Robotics Society http://www.pghrobotics.org/ ]
        [Pgh Vintage Comp.Society groups.yahoo.com/group/pghvintagecomp/ ]