Re: October 7th Wilm. Delaware Swap Meet Info Update

  • Herb Johnson
    Message 1 of 40 , Aug 2, 2006
      --- In midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com, David Comley
      <david_comley@...> wrote:

      > Hmm - Herb, we'd talked a while back about a system
      > board for a Sun 3/60. Did you ever happen to find one
      > ?
      >
      > I guess it makes the cut for the date and if not we
      > can always do an illicit trade in the parking lot or
      > something.
      >
      > I don't have much to bring with me unfortunately but
      > the 3/60 board is something I know I need.
      >
      > Those HP87s sound interesting... but the one thing I
      > would really really like from that era is a Tangerine
      > Systems Microtan 65. Someone must have one out
      > there...
      >
      > -Dave

      In fact, I have TWO Sun "pizzabox" 3/60's in the garage. I'll have to
      check them out a bit. I could not find a release date for this model
      but they were manufactured in 1987 so I assume it was announced prior
      to that. Does this make the cut, Dave? Price would be something above
      $100, depending.

      Herb JOhnson

      Herbert R. Johnson, New Jersey USA
    • Dan
      Message 40 of 40 , Aug 4, 2006
        I use to play Wumpus back in High School in the 70's on a Honeywell 1646
        minicomputer.
        Teletype and all (could never find what happened to that machine)
        whadda flashback that is

        =Dan

        [My Corner of Cyberspace http://ragooman.home.comcast.net/ ]
        [Pittsburgh Robotics Society http://www.pghrobotics.org/ ]
        [Pgh Vintage Comp.Society groups.yahoo.com/group/pghvintagecomp/ ]