Re: Everyone -- please reply to this email

  • rkushnier
    Message 1 of 19 , Aug 2, 2006
      Sorry,

      Boston's too far for me to travel. One or two hours by car from
      Philly is about all I can do.

      Ron Kushnier
    • Dan
      Message 2 of 19 , Aug 2, 2006
        I like the idea of Local Chapters
        Although, there's only probably only 2 of us out here that are
        considered 'active' on our list.
        I guess Pittsburgh is not exactly considered "Mid-Atlantic", more like
        "Far-Atlantic"
        Sort of like a remote outpost.
        It's about a 6hr drive, depending how fast you race over the mountains.
        Long Island was alot closer when I lived there years ago.

        =Dan

        [My Corner of Cyberspace http://ragooman.home.comcast.net/ ]
        [Pittsburgh Robotics Society http://www.pghrobotics.org/ ]
        [Pgh Vintage Comp.Society groups.yahoo.com/group/pghvintagecomp/ ]