RE: [midatlanticretro] swapmeet item cutoff

    Message 1 of 40 , Aug 2 9:10 AM
      Then it's a modern classic, not a vintage one.

      I would call the 1990 Corvette ZR-1 a "classic" and definitely "collectible"
      -- but that doesn't make it an antique. See?

      Message 40 of 40 , Aug 4 12:55 PM
        I use to play Wumpus back in High School in the 70's on a Honeywell 1646
        minicomputer.
        Teletype and all (could never find what happened to that machine)
        whadda flashback that is

        =Dan

        [My Corner of Cyberspace http://ragooman.home.comcast.net/ ]
        [Pittsburgh Robotics Society http://www.pghrobotics.org/ ]
        [Pgh Vintage Comp.Society groups.yahoo.com/group/pghvintagecomp/ ]