RE: [midatlanticretro] swapmeet item cutoff

    Message 1 of 40 , Aug 2, 2006
      >>> followed by the 386 in 1986 and 486 in 1989.

      Yeah I know. As far as I'm concerned, all 386/486 gear should be officially
      asterisked-out from the cutoff date. That stuff has NO PLACE in our club.

      Message 40 of 40 , Aug 4, 2006
        I use to play Wumpus back in High School in the 70's on a Honeywell 1646
        minicomputer.
        Teletype and all (could never find what happened to that machine)
        whadda flashback that is

        =Dan

        [My Corner of Cyberspace http://ragooman.home.comcast.net/ ]
        [Pittsburgh Robotics Society http://www.pghrobotics.org/ ]
        [Pgh Vintage Comp.Society groups.yahoo.com/group/pghvintagecomp/ ]