Re: [midatlanticretro] swapmeet item cutoff

  • Bryan Pope
    Message 1 of 40 , Aug 2, 2006
      Sridhar Ayengar wrote:
      > Evan Koblentz wrote:
      >
      >> Booooooooooo.
      >>

      > A PS/2 Model 50 is a 286-based PC. Definitely pre-1989. I would most
      > certainly call it a classic.

      And to make matters a bit worse - the IBM PC AT came out in 1984,
      followed by the 386 in 1986 and 486 in 1989.

      <duck><hide> ;)

      Cheers,

      Bryan
    • Dan
      Message 40 of 40 , Aug 4, 2006
        I use to play Wumpus back in High School in the 70's on a Honeywell 1646
        minicomputer.
        Teletype and all (could never find what happened to that machine)
        whadda flashback that is

        =Dan

        [My Corner of Cyberspace http://ragooman.home.comcast.net/ ]
        [Pittsburgh Robotics Society http://www.pghrobotics.org/ ]
        [Pgh Vintage Comp.Society groups.yahoo.com/group/pghvintagecomp/ ]