Re: [midatlanticretro] Everyone -- please reply to this email

  • Sridhar Ayengar
    Message 1 of 19 , Aug 2 7:54 AM
      William Donzelli wrote:
      >> You guys have indoor plumbing and paved roads up there?
      >
      > They even have electricity, inlike parts of Queens.
      >
      > I think that MARCH should probably have several local chapters - even
      > completely informal - where the "locals" could meet and do stuff. One
      > of these days one will form around Poughkeepsie, NY, where real
      > computers come from.

      Damn straight!

      Peace... Sridhar
    • rkushnier
      Message 2 of 19 , Aug 2 9:29 AM
        Sorry,

        Boston's too far for me to travel. One or two hours by car from
        Philly is about all I can do.

        Ron Kushnier
      • Dan
        Message 3 of 19 , Aug 2 6:47 PM
          I like the idea of Local Chapters
          Although, there's only probably only 2 of us out here that are
          considered 'active' on our list.
          I guess Pittsburgh is not exactly considered "Mid-Atlantic", more like
          "Far-Atlantic"
          Sort of like a remote outpost.
          It's about a 6hr drive, depending how fast you race over the mountains.
          Long Island was alot closer when I lived there years ago.

          =Dan

          [My Corner of Cyberspace http://ragooman.home.comcast.net/ ]
          [Pittsburgh Robotics Society http://www.pghrobotics.org/ ]
          [Pgh Vintage Comp.Society groups.yahoo.com/group/pghvintagecomp/ ]