Re: [midatlanticretro] Re: October 7th Wilm. Delaware Swap Meet Info Update

  • David Comley
    Message 1 of 40 , Aug 1, 2006
      Hmm - Herb, we'd talked a while back about a system
      board for a Sun 3/60. Did you ever happen to find one
      ?

      I guess it makes the cut for the date and if not we
      can always do an illicit trade in the parking lot or
      something.

      I don't have much to bring with me unfortunately but
      the 3/60 board is something I know I need.

      Those HP87s sound interesting... but the one thing I
      would really really like from that era is a Tangerine
      Systems Microtan 65. Someone must have one out
      there...

      -Dave

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • Dan
      Message 40 of 40 , Aug 4, 2006
        I use to play Wumpus back in High School in the 70's on a Honeywell 1646
        minicomputer.
        Teletype and all (could never find what happened to that machine)
        whadda flashback that is

        =Dan

        [My Corner of Cyberspace http://ragooman.home.comcast.net/ ]
        [Pittsburgh Robotics Society http://www.pghrobotics.org/ ]
        [Pgh Vintage Comp.Society groups.yahoo.com/group/pghvintagecomp/ ]