Re: [midatlanticretro] Re: October 7th Wilm. Delaware Swap Meet Info Update

    Message 1 of 40 , Aug 1, 2006
      I would be interested in the s-100 stuff, we all would.

      >And what about old S-100 stuff? will anyone there be interested in a
      >big box with some boards in it, if it does not say "IMSAI" or "MITS"?
      >I can bring a working Northstar Horizon (an S-100 system) but again
      >it's a $200 or more proposition; and would a NorthStar Advantage (not
      >S-100, looks like a terminal) sell for a similar price or just look
      >funny on my table?
    • Dan
      Message 40 of 40 , Aug 4, 2006
        I use to play Wumpus back in High School in the 70's on a Honeywell 1646
        minicomputer.
        Teletype and all (could never find what happened to that machine)
        whadda flashback that is

        =Dan

        [My Corner of Cyberspace http://ragooman.home.comcast.net/ ]
        [Pittsburgh Robotics Society http://www.pghrobotics.org/ ]
        [Pgh Vintage Comp.Society groups.yahoo.com/group/pghvintagecomp/ ]