RE: [midatlanticretro] Re: October 7th Wilm. Delaware Swap Meet Info Update

  • Mike Loewen
    Message 1 of 40 , Aug 1, 2006
      On Tue, 1 Aug 2006, Evan Koblentz wrote:

      > I expect the swapmeet to be a complete hodgepodge of everything. There
      > would naturally be more 70s/80s micro gear because so much more of that
      > equipment was manufactured. LOL, but I can vouch for anyone that you are
      > not an evil dealer-type.

      Would it be possible for attendees to advertise in advance what they
      have to sell/trade? That would help out people like Herb, who might cart
      something obscure along if they knew someone with a definite interest
      would be there to buy it. I've already started making prearranged deals
      for the swap meet. :-)

      Mike Loewen mloewen@...
    • Dan
      Message 40 of 40 , Aug 4, 2006
        I use to play Wumpus back in High School in the 70's on a Honeywell 1646
        minicomputer.
        Teletype and all (could never find what happened to that machine)
        whadda flashback that is

        =Dan

        [My Corner of Cyberspace http://ragooman.home.comcast.net/ ]
        [Pittsburgh Robotics Society http://www.pghrobotics.org/ ]
        [Pgh Vintage Comp.Society groups.yahoo.com/group/pghvintagecomp/ ]