RE: [midatlanticretro] Re: October 7th Wilm. Delaware Swap Meet Info Update

    Message 1 of 40 , Aug 1, 2006
      I expect the swapmeet to be a complete hodgepodge of everything. There
      would naturally be more 70s/80s micro gear because so much more of that
      equipment was manufactured. LOL, but I can vouch for anyone that you are
      not an evil dealer-type.

      As far as I'm concerned, the cut-off date is * understood * to just keep out
      the 286-and-newer PC gear. Yes, we fully intend to be snobby about that.

      I don't have much to sell from my personal collection, because (as a general
      rule) I don't buy stuff unless I really want it. But I'm sure a few things
      will turn up.

      Message 40 of 40 , Aug 4, 2006
        I use to play Wumpus back in High School in the 70's on a Honeywell 1646
        minicomputer.
        Teletype and all (could never find what happened to that machine)
        whadda flashback that is

        =Dan

        [My Corner of Cyberspace http://ragooman.home.comcast.net/ ]
        [Pittsburgh Robotics Society http://www.pghrobotics.org/ ]
        [Pgh Vintage Comp.Society groups.yahoo.com/group/pghvintagecomp/ ]