Re: Cancel or ...? / was: RE: [midatlanticretro] Re: More people for Boston trip?

  • Bryan Pope
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 31, 2006
      Evan Koblentz wrote:
      > Herb, I respectfully disagree. The subway up there closes shortly after
      > midnight, and since this trip only involves one overnight stay, it's vastly
      > easier to be in the heart of Cambridge. As mentioned in a prior update, the
      > $134 price even includes parking, WiFi, and breakfast. I'm as poor as
      > anyone else here, and I think the price is quite good.
      >
      > BUT ... would more people go if we changed it to September or October?
      > Please speak up now, everyone ...

      With my current situation August isn't a good month as I will be moving
      at the end of it... September or October would be much better for me.

      Thanks,

      Bryan
    • Sridhar Ayengar
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 31, 2006
        Evan Koblentz wrote:
        > Herb, I respectfully disagree. The subway up there closes shortly after
        > midnight, and since this trip only involves one overnight stay, it's vastly
        > easier to be in the heart of Cambridge. As mentioned in a prior update, the
        > $134 price even includes parking, WiFi, and breakfast. I'm as poor as
        > anyone else here, and I think the price is quite good.
        >
        > BUT ... would more people go if we changed it to September or October?
        > Please speak up now, everyone ...

        I would definitely go in September. One of my best friends is getting
        married in October, so I couldn't make it the weekend of the 12th, if
        that's when the flea market is.

        It's not so much that I didn't have the money, it's that I had other
        things I *need* to spend it on.

        Peace... Sridhar