Re: Computer signage on my table

  • evan947
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 30, 2005
      Yes, I'm considering that... however the portable version is my main
      project right now. (Vince Briel, who designed the kit, has a version
      very similar to the original, just like in your photo. Check his out:
      http://home.comcast.net/~vbriel/r1se.htm) -- it's sold already but I
      think he's willing to make more for whoever is willing to order one.

      Have you given any thought to enclosing it in a "period" case.