Would have been cool (re: HOPE)

    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 23, 2006
      ...If they'd mentioned us in the column:
      http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,1895,1993199,00.asp ... I'll email the
      writer.

      - Evan
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 24, 2006
        Evan,

        While both HOPE and MARCH are about learning and sharing information, I'm
        really not surprised they didn't mention the thirty-something's with the old
        computers. ;-)

        Sounds like you had fun. Wish I could have been there.

        Jim

        --- Evan Koblentz <evan@...> wrote:

        > ...If they'd mentioned us in the column:
        > http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,1895,1993199,00.asp ... I'll email the
        > writer.
        >
        > - Evan

      • Sridhar Ayengar
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 24, 2006
          Jim Scheef wrote:
          > Evan,
          >
          > While both HOPE and MARCH are about learning and sharing information, I'm
          > really not surprised they didn't mention the thirty-something's with the old
          > computers. ;-)

          Actually, we did manage to get some press attention. Evan and Bill
          Sudbrink were interviewed for an internet TV show.

          Peace... Sridhar
          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 24, 2006
            I think what we did there was quite newsworthy -- and I blame myself for not
            doing anything about it proactively.

            http://us.click.yahoo.com/6pRQfA/fOaOAA/yQLSAA/S_NqlB/TM