Philips/Magnavox "Odyssey" home gaming system/computer BOXES

  • Bill Pileggi
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 23, 2006
      Original boxes to Philips/Magnavox "Odyssey" home gaming
      machine/computer, circa 1981. Just the empty box with foam inserts, misc.
      paper-work, etc. Really cool graphics and extra fine condition, just
      dusty at
      the moment. The second box is for the related "VOX" unit. This box has
      some wear at moving seams. Still very good. If you like those original
      boxes....
      Anybody interested? Free for shipping. Bill KA3AIS

    • billdeg
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 31, 2006
        I have the system currently w/0 box, sure I would like the box.
        Been claimed yet?
        Bill D

        --- In midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com, "Bill Pileggi"
        <wpileggi@...> wrote:

        > Original boxes to Philips/Magnavox "Odyssey" home gaming
        > machine/computer, circa 1981. Just the empty box with foam
        inserts, misc.
        > paper-work, etc. Really cool graphics and extra fine condition,
        just
        > dusty at
        > the moment. The second box is for the related "VOX" unit. This box
        has
        > some wear at moving seams. Still very good. If you like those
        original
        > boxes....
        > Anybody interested? Free for shipping. Bill KA3AIS

        ___