RE: [midatlanticretro] Last chance for a free HOPE pass

    Message 1 of 11 , Jul 20, 2006
      I am going to work on my exhibit Firday night. I am super busy,
      but I am going to leave first thing in the AM Sat. I am looking
      forward to this event. I will have something presentable.

      I don't see why we all can't bring laptops/luggables and have this
      be the overall theme. It would make my life a lot easier giving
      the travel by train. But I will bring my Rockwell AIM 65. Note
      I have no idea how to use it so it will be a static exhibit. Or
      I can bring working Visual Commuter or SX-64

      Bill

      At Thursday, 20 July 2006, you wrote:

      >I prefer "luggable" but "heftable" works just as well. Alas, I'm
      happy that
      >anyone is bringing anything. :)
      >
      >Last night we had an InfoAge board meeting, so while down there
      I retrieved
      >our MARCH banner and the PVC mounting stand. The PVC stuff belongs to
      >InfoAge but Fred is happy to let us borrow it.
      >
      >I'll bring some MARCH flyers to distribute. Will probably also make
      a very
      >simple poster about the invention of laptops. Bill / Bill / Sridhar
      -- are
      >you guys preparing this kind of thing too? Nothing elaborate like
      at VCF
      >though.

      -- E N D --