TRS-80 Model II disk drives available

  • Kelly Leavitt
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 20, 2006
      I have several of the expansion disk drives for the trs-80 model II available. Does anyone wany and or need them? I will not ship them, but would bring them to the swap meet, arrange pickup, etc. I have 1, 2 and 3 drive units (3 or 4) to get rid of. The enclosure houes full height, single sided 8" drives.

      Kelly
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 20, 2006
        I would be interested to get one at the swap meet if a working one
        were available. Depends on what else is there.
        Bill

        At Thursday, 20 July 2006, you wrote:

        >I have several of the expansion disk drives for the trs-80 model
        II available.
        >Does anyone wany and or need them? I will not ship them, but would
        bring
        >them to the swap meet, arrange pickup, etc. I have 1, 2 and 3 drive
        units
        >(3 or 4) to get rid of. The enclosure houes full height, single sided
        >8" drives.
        >
        >Kelly

        -- E N D --