RE: [midatlanticretro] Boston road trip

  • David Comley
    Message 1 of 9 , Jul 20, 2006
      Is anyone driving up from New Hope, PA/Trenton, NJ
      area ? I'd like to attend. Unfortunately we're skint
      at the moment but if someone is driving up and wants
      to share the gasoline cost, I'm in.

      -Dave

      --- Evan Koblentz <evan@...> wrote:

      > Yeah but it's not much of a trip with just you and
      > me.
      >
      > The hotel and our appointment with the RICM are
      > things I still have to work
      > on.
      >
      > _____

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • Sridhar Ayengar
      Message 2 of 9 , Jul 20, 2006
        David Comley wrote:
        > Is anyone driving up from New Hope, PA/Trenton, NJ
        > area ? I'd like to attend. Unfortunately we're skint
        > at the moment but if someone is driving up and wants
        > to share the gasoline cost, I'm in.

        If you can make it to Poughkeepsie, NY, I *might* be able to go.

        Peace... Sridhar
        Message 3 of 9 , Jul 21, 2006
          Everyone,

          If you expect this trip to provide pickup at your door - forget it! Dave, you can drive to central Jersy and carpool from there with Evan. Sridhar, you can drive to New Milford and carpool with me. Figuring this out is not rocket science!

          Jim

          --- Evan Koblentz <evan@...> wrote:

          > Yeah but it's not much of a trip with just you and
          > me.
          >
          > The hotel and our appointment with the RICM are
          > things I still have to work
          > on.
          >
          > _____

          Do You Yahoo!?
          http://mail. yahoo.com

          Message 4 of 9 , Jul 21, 2006
            Geez, Jim, that was harsh.   :)

            Dave's taking the train up here, and even with every seat full and TWO bags in the trunk, I bet we'll still beat everyone else to Rhode Island!

            Jim, can I expense speeding tickets to the MARCH budget????

            --- Evan Koblentz <evan@...> wrote:

            > Yeah but it's not much of
            a trip with just you and
            > me.
            >
            > The hotel and our
            appointment with the RICM are
            > things I still have to work

            on.

            id=bodyLinks href="mailto:jscheef%40yahoo.com" target=_blank rel=nofollow>jscheef@yahoo. com]
            target=_blank rel=nofollow>midatlanticretro@ yahoogroups. com

            Subject: [midatlanticretro] Boston road trip

            Koblentz <evan@...>
            href="mailto:midatlanticretro%40yahoogroups.com" target=_blank rel=nofollow>midatlanticretro@ yahoogroups. com
            > Sent: Thursday, July
            20, 2006 1:16:21 PM
            > Subject: [midatlanticretro] Speaking of
            which...
            > (re: Boston trip)
            >

            > It's only
            four weeks away. But we're doing so much
            > stuff now that I'm

            confused about who plans to attend. Me, Jim Scheef,
            > and.........
            .?

            > This will be fun, I promise! Sign up sign up sign up

            sign up sign up sign
            > up sign up.

            Do You Yahoo!?
            http://mail. yahoo.com

            Message 5 of 9 , Jul 21, 2006
              What's a budget?

              --- Evan Koblentz <evan@...> wrote:

              > Yeah but it's not much of
              a trip with just you and
              > me.
              >
              > The hotel and our
              appointment with the RICM are
              > things I still have to work

              on.

              Koblentz <evan@...>

              .?

              > This will be fun, I promise! Sign up sign up sign up

              sign up sign up sign
              > up sign up.

              Do You Yahoo!?
              http://mail. yahoo.com

              Message 6 of 9 , Jul 21, 2006
                I knew there was a reason we made you treasurer!

                --- Evan Koblentz <evan@...> wrote:

                > Yeah but it's not much of
                a trip with just you and
                > me.
                >
                > The hotel and our
                appointment with the RICM are
                > things I still have to work

                on.

                Koblentz <evan@...>

                .?

                > This will be fun, I promise! Sign up sign up sign up

                sign up sign up sign
                > up sign up.

                Do You Yahoo!?
                http://mail. yahoo.com