RE: [midatlanticretro] Last chance for a free HOPE pass

  • Bill Sudbrink
    Message 1 of 11 , Jul 20, 2006
      Evan Koblentz wrote:
      > I'll bring some MARCH flyers to distribute. Will probably also
      > make a very simple poster about the invention of laptops.
      > Bill / Bill / Sridhar -- are you guys preparing this kind of
      > thing too? Nothing elaborate like at VCF though.

      I was planning to set up period documents as signage. Similar
      to my display at VCFE 2.0 (see the picture in the VCF gallery).
      My word processing/graphic design skills suck.
      Message 2 of 11 , Jul 20, 2006
        I am going to work on my exhibit Firday night. I am super busy,
        but I am going to leave first thing in the AM Sat. I am looking
        forward to this event. I will have something presentable.

        I don't see why we all can't bring laptops/luggables and have this
        be the overall theme. It would make my life a lot easier giving
        the travel by train. But I will bring my Rockwell AIM 65. Note
        I have no idea how to use it so it will be a static exhibit. Or
        I can bring working Visual Commuter or SX-64

        Bill

        At Thursday, 20 July 2006, you wrote:

        >I prefer "luggable" but "heftable" works just as well. Alas, I'm
        happy that
        >anyone is bringing anything. :)
        >
        >Last night we had an InfoAge board meeting, so while down there
        I retrieved
        >our MARCH banner and the PVC mounting stand. The PVC stuff belongs to
        >InfoAge but Fred is happy to let us borrow it.
        >
        >I'll bring some MARCH flyers to distribute. Will probably also make
        a very
        >simple poster about the invention of laptops. Bill / Bill / Sridhar
        -- are
        >you guys preparing this kind of thing too? Nothing elaborate like
        at VCF
        >though.

        -- E N D --