Speaking of which... (re: Boston trip)

    Message 1 of 9 , Jul 20, 2006
      It's only four weeks away. But we're doing so much stuff now that I'm
      confused about who plans to attend. Me, Jim Scheef, and..........?

      This will be fun, I promise! Sign up sign up sign up sign up sign up sign
      up sign up.
      Message 2 of 9 , Jul 20, 2006
        Evan,

        Geez, it's four weeks away. Most people don't know what they're doing this weekend!

        I plan to drive from Connecticut so I have a way to carry back all my booty from the MIT swap. One or two people could switch vehicles and ride with me from RI to Boston. I will return home via the Mass. Pike (I-90) and I-84 so this might not work on the flip-flop.

        Do we know where we are staying?

        Jim

        Message 3 of 9 , Jul 20, 2006
          Yeah but it's not much of a trip with just you and me.

          The hotel and our appointment with the RICM are things I still have to work on.

          Message 4 of 9 , Jul 20, 2006
            Is anyone driving up from New Hope, PA/Trenton, NJ
            area ? I'd like to attend. Unfortunately we're skint
            at the moment but if someone is driving up and wants
            to share the gasoline cost, I'm in.

            -Dave

            --- Evan Koblentz <evan@...> wrote:

            > Yeah but it's not much of a trip with just you and
            > me.
            >
            > The hotel and our appointment with the RICM are
            > things I still have to work
            > on.
            >
            > _____

            http://mail.yahoo.com
          • Sridhar Ayengar
            Message 5 of 9 , Jul 20, 2006
              David Comley wrote:
              > Is anyone driving up from New Hope, PA/Trenton, NJ
              > area ? I'd like to attend. Unfortunately we're skint
              > at the moment but if someone is driving up and wants
              > to share the gasoline cost, I'm in.

              If you can make it to Poughkeepsie, NY, I *might* be able to go.

              Peace... Sridhar
              Message 6 of 9 , Jul 21, 2006
                Everyone,

                If you expect this trip to provide pickup at your door - forget it! Dave, you can drive to central Jersy and carpool from there with Evan. Sridhar, you can drive to New Milford and carpool with me. Figuring this out is not rocket science!

                Jim

                --- Evan Koblentz <evan@...> wrote:

                > Yeah but it's not much of a trip with just you and
                > me.
                >
                > The hotel and our appointment with the RICM are
                > things I still have to work
                > on.
                >
                > _____

                Do You Yahoo!?
                http://mail. yahoo.com

                Message 7 of 9 , Jul 21, 2006
                  Geez, Jim, that was harsh.   :)

                  Dave's taking the train up here, and even with every seat full and TWO bags in the trunk, I bet we'll still beat everyone else to Rhode Island!

                  Jim, can I expense speeding tickets to the MARCH budget????

                  --- Evan Koblentz <evan@...> wrote:

                  > Yeah but it's not much of
                  a trip with just you and
                  > me.
                  >
                  > The hotel and our
                  appointment with the RICM are
                  > things I still have to work

                  on.

                  id=bodyLinks href="mailto:jscheef%40yahoo.com" target=_blank rel=nofollow>jscheef@yahoo. com]
                  target=_blank rel=nofollow>midatlanticretro@ yahoogroups. com

                  Koblentz <evan@...>
                  href="mailto:midatlanticretro%40yahoogroups.com" target=_blank rel=nofollow>midatlanticretro@ yahoogroups. com
                  > Sent: Thursday, July
                  20, 2006 1:16:21 PM
                  > Subject: [midatlanticretro] Speaking of
                  which...
                  > (re: Boston trip)
                  >

                  > It's only
                  four weeks away. But we're doing so much
                  > stuff now that I'm

                  confused about who plans to attend. Me, Jim Scheef,
                  > and.........
                  .?

                  > This will be fun, I promise! Sign up sign up sign up

                  sign up sign up sign
                  > up sign up.

                  Do You Yahoo!?
                  http://mail. yahoo.com

                  Message 8 of 9 , Jul 21, 2006
                    What's a budget?

                    --- Evan Koblentz <evan@...> wrote:

                    > Yeah but it's not much of
                    a trip with just you and
                    > me.
                    >
                    > The hotel and our
                    appointment with the RICM are
                    > things I still have to work

                    on.

                    Koblentz <evan@...>

                    .?

                    > This will be fun, I promise! Sign up sign up sign up

                    sign up sign up sign
                    > up sign up.

                    Do You Yahoo!?
                    http://mail. yahoo.com

                    Message 9 of 9 , Jul 21, 2006
                      I knew there was a reason we made you treasurer!

                      --- Evan Koblentz <evan@...> wrote:

                      > Yeah but it's not much of
                      a trip with just you and
                      > me.
                      >
                      > The hotel and our
                      appointment with the RICM are
                      > things I still have to work

                      on.

                      Koblentz <evan@...>

                      .?

                      > This will be fun, I promise! Sign up sign up sign up

                      sign up sign up sign
                      > up sign up.

                      Do You Yahoo!?
                      http://mail. yahoo.com