Boston road trip -- the good news

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 20, 2006
      The problems they're having with the Big Dig tunnels should not affect us
      too much. The tunnels in question are NOT the main north-south tunnels,
      they're in an east-west tunnel that connects the Mass Turnpike (I-90) under
      the harbor to East Boston / Logan Airport.

      Steve G. from the NJARC will be up there the same weekend so he may join us.
      For anyone who doesn't know, Steve is one of our biggest supporters in NJARC
      and at InfoAge overall. He's building a radio and computer repair workshop
      in the basement, and he led much of the last-minute work to get the building
      in good enough condition for VCF East.