HOPE - What is Bill D bringing?

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 17, 2006
      What would you rather I bring? I was tooling around my computer room and I
      decided that this is my shortlist. Note that I am taking the train so I
      have to travel light. I plan to bring one of the following:

      A complete "Visual Commuter" computer
      system. http://oldcomputers.net/commuter.html

      or

      A complete Rockwell AIM 65 with card cage,
      etc. http://oldcomputers.net/AIM-65.html

      or

      A Commodore SX-64 with software and fixins' http://oldcomputers.net/sx64.html

      or

      ??

      If you have any 2600 magazines (the sponsors of HOPE) they have occasional
      articles and letters about old computer hacks. I expect to meet some
      interesting people. If you're in the area, please try to stop by and say
      hi. Better yet, join our exhibit.

      Bill D
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 17, 2006
        I vote for the Rockwell.

[...]

        Something is new at Yahoo! Groups. Check out the enhanced email design.
        http://us.click.yahoo.com/SISQkA/gOaOAA/yQLSAA/S_NqlB/TM