My (small) collection for sale

  • Joe Giliberti
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 15, 2006
      Its getting to be the time where I am interested in buying my first car, because of my lack of money to do so with, I'm selling off all of my vintage computer related equipment, save for my IBM Model 25. Make offers on anything. Paypal, money order, and cash on pick-up (should you choose to pick the item up) are all acceptable. I ship UPS only.

      IBM PS/2 Model 80-041 w/ Rhomat Tape Drive (bad Floppy drive, Boots to BASIC) Will part out
      Compaq Portable II (Working, 20MB HDD, needs diagnostic disk after battery change)
      Compaq SLT 386s/20 Laptop w/o battery, but with PSU.
      IBM Model 60 Planar and CPU
      Computone Serial Terminal Card (MCA) w/ breakout box
      IBM MCA Token Ring Card
      Kingston MCA Memory Expansion Card w/ 2MB RAM
      IBM 4869 Disk Drives (Both DD and HD)
      Hayes Optima 24b Data & Fax Modem, 8 bit ISA, NIB
      GRiD External 3.5" Floppy Drive (Laptop Size)

      Thanks everyone. I don't plan on leaving the hobby. I'm just taking a temporary break from it.
    • Sridhar Ayengar
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 15, 2006
        Joe Giliberti wrote:
        > IBM PS/2 Model 80-041 w/ Rhomat Tape Drive (bad Floppy drive, Boots to

        What's it's configuration? Have any 32-bit MCA memory expansions in it?

        Peace... Sridhar
      • Joe Giliberti
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 15, 2006
          I believe it does have either 2 or 4 32bit MCA, IIRC, the HDD controller uses one.

          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 15, 2006
            Joe Giliberti wrote:
            > I believe it does have either 2 or 4 32bit MCA, IIRC, the HDD controller
            > uses one.

            I'm not asking about slots. I'm asking about memory expansions.

            Peace... Sridhar
          • Joe Giliberti
            Message 5 of 5 , Jul 16, 2006
              yes, its a 32bit card