Sparcstation LX available

  • Kelly Leavitt
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 12, 2006
      I hate to horn in on the current meaty thread, but I have some goodies.

      Sparcstation LX 2GB HD, 64 MB RAM, External CD drive. No SCSI cable, CD Caddy, keyboard, or mouse.

      FREE if you come pick it up in Wantage NJ, or make some other arrangements. I have the Video converter, but I would actually have to charge $15 for that. I will probably be going to the swap meet in DE if the tables are not too expensive....

      I only need one to play around with.