Re: Commodore SX64 troubleshooting

  • Ray
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 11, 2006
      Hi all

      For C= issues your best bet would be to visit Ray Carlsen website he
      has been helping repair c='s for a long time he has a long list of
      DIAGNOSING PROBLEMS, DISASSEMBLY INSTRUCTIONS for C='s you may want to
      go visit http://personalpages.tds.net/~rcarlsen/cbm.html or even
      email him. He helped me diagnose my sx64 and we got it working. You
      can also have him try to repair but nowadays the price of shipping
      might not be worth it back and forth. Hope this helps you.

      Since we are on the SX64 topic my older sx64 need a couple of parts if
      anyone has. Handle unit with screwes and blue caps(2sets) if anyone
      has any extra parts like that please let me know.

      Thanks
      Ray
      http://www.c64world.com
      telnet://wizbbs.dyndns.org:23