RE: [midatlanticretro] Re: Z-100 PC in Florida available?

  • Kelly Leavitt
    Message 1 of 17 , Jul 11 1:24 PM
      I think this discussion needs to be MOOved out to pasture...
      Message 2 of 17 , Jul 11 1:32 PM
        That's cheating, I already used that pun.

        In other words, you're hanging on my tail!

        _____

        Message 3 of 17 , Jul 11 1:59 PM
          Sorry, missed it amid all the other cow-pies...

          Message 4 of 17 , Jul 11 2:02 PM
            It must've blended into the herd.

            _____

            Sorry, missed it amid all the other cow-pies...

            That's cheating, I already used that pun.

            In other words, you're hanging on my tail!

            _____

            I think this discussion needs to be MOOved out to pasture...
          • Greg N Shari
            Message 5 of 17 , Jul 11 11:18 PM
              Re: [midatlanticretro] Re: Z-100 PC in Florida available?
              Geeze... Haven't we milked this one for all that its worth?

              Greg Manuel
              Sorry, missed it amid all the other cow-pies...
              That's cheating, I already used that pun.

              In other words, you're hanging on my tail!

              I think this discussion needs to be MOOved out to pasture...

              It has removed 3551 spam emails to date.
              Try SPAMfighter for free now!
              Message 6 of 17 , Jul 11 11:31 PM
                Also used already.

                If we try hard enough, we could prod ourselves into thinking of more.

                _____

                Try SPAMfighter <http://www.spamfighter.com/go.asp?t=249> for free now!