Today's hamfest in Sussex County

  • Kelly Leavitt
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 9, 2006
      I saw a lot of the standard PC clone stuff.
      3 or 4 Commodore Vic 20's in boxes,
      Commodore disk drives, and C64s.
      A strange MAC clone by MicroWarehouse (guy had 6 of them).
      An SGI Octane (was asking $75, I didn't bite).
      I picked up two Sun LX units with external CD drives for a pittance ($20 for the 4 boxes, keyboard and video cables).
      a PS/2 model 80, with internal tape drive monitor and external 5.25" floppy for free.

      Not a lot of real classic stuff.

      Still a good turnout for the hams on the list. 170 tailgaters, 40 indoor vendors (including MFJ and KJI). About 1000 buyers through the gates. Our hamfest seems to still be going well.

      Kelly