Re: [midatlanticretro] Manual for Commodore SX64

    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 5, 2006
      The user guide or anything related to the sx64 other than the computer
      itself is very rare. I have never seen a boxed sx64. Very few sx-
      64's are fully functional.

      I am surprized that there is at least one url for the sx-64 manual.
      http://zimmers.net/index.html does not have one. I guess everyone
      just figures that you'd use the c64 user's guide and the 1541 drive
      guide for answers.

      bd

      At Wednesday, 05 July 2006, you wrote:

      >Kelly Leavitt wrote:
      >> Are there scanned copies anywhere? This weekend's haul had the
      CPM manual
      >and disks, but no manuals for the SX64 or the 128.
      >>
      >> Thanks,
      >> Kelly
      >>

      >Kelly,
      >
      > Here http://project64.c64.org/archive.htm are some docs, but it
      >doesn't look like it has the SX-64 user guide.
      >
      >Cheers,
      >
      >Bryan
      >
      >Yahoo! Groups Links

      -- E N D --
    • Kelly Leavitt
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 6, 2006
        There was one at the bottom of the pile. Now I have 2 128 manuals, 5 64 manuals, and 1 sx64 manual (and the Digital Research manual for CP/M for the 128). Lots of manuals that I didn't even realise were in the box.

        The user guide or anything related to the sx64 other than the computer
        itself is very rare. I have never seen a boxed sx64. Very few sx-
        64's are fully functional.

        I am surprized that there is at least one url for the sx-64 manual.
        http://zimmers.net/index.html does not have one. I guess everyone
        just figures that you'd use the c64 user's guide and the 1541 drive
        guide for answers.

        bd

        At Wednesday, 05 July 2006, you wrote:

        >Kelly Leavitt wrote:
        >> Are there scanned copies anywhere? This weekend's haul had the
        CPM manual
        >and disks, but no manuals for the SX64 or the 128.
        >>
        >> Thanks,
        >> Kelly
        >>

        >Kelly,
        >
        > Here http://project64.c64.org/archive.htm are some docs, but it
        >doesn't look like it has the SX-64 user guide.
        >
        >Cheers,
        >
        >Bryan
        >
        >Yahoo! Groups Links

        -- E N D --