Re: [midatlanticretro] Manual for Commodore SX64

  • Bryan Pope
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 5, 2006
      Kelly Leavitt wrote:
      > Are there scanned copies anywhere? This weekend's haul had the CPM manual and disks, but no manuals for the SX64 or the 128.
      >
      > Thanks,
      > Kelly

      Kelly,

      Here http://project64.c64.org/archive.htm are some docs, but it
      doesn't look like it has the SX-64 user guide.

      Cheers,

      Bryan
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 5, 2006
        The user guide or anything related to the sx64 other than the computer
        itself is very rare. I have never seen a boxed sx64. Very few sx-
        64's are fully functional.

        I am surprized that there is at least one url for the sx-64 manual.
        http://zimmers.net/index.html does not have one. I guess everyone
        just figures that you'd use the c64 user's guide and the 1541 drive
        guide for answers.

        bd

        At Wednesday, 05 July 2006, you wrote:

        >Kelly Leavitt wrote:
        >> Are there scanned copies anywhere? This weekend's haul had the
        CPM manual
        >and disks, but no manuals for the SX64 or the 128.
        >>
        >> Thanks,
        >> Kelly
        >>

        >Kelly,
        >
        > Here http://project64.c64.org/archive.htm are some docs, but it
        >doesn't look like it has the SX-64 user guide.
        >
        >Cheers,
        >
        >Bryan
        >
        >Yahoo! Groups Links

        -- E N D --
      • Kelly Leavitt
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 6, 2006
          There was one at the bottom of the pile. Now I have 2 128 manuals, 5 64 manuals, and 1 sx64 manual (and the Digital Research manual for CP/M for the 128). Lots of manuals that I didn't even realise were in the box.

          The user guide or anything related to the sx64 other than the computer
          itself is very rare. I have never seen a boxed sx64. Very few sx-
          64's are fully functional.

          I am surprized that there is at least one url for the sx-64 manual.
          http://zimmers.net/index.html does not have one. I guess everyone
          just figures that you'd use the c64 user's guide and the 1541 drive
          guide for answers.

          bd

          At Wednesday, 05 July 2006, you wrote:

          >Kelly Leavitt wrote:
          >> Are there scanned copies anywhere? This weekend's haul had the
          CPM manual
          >and disks, but no manuals for the SX64 or the 128.
          >>
          >> Thanks,
          >> Kelly
          >>

          >Kelly,
          >
          > Here http://project64.c64.org/archive.htm are some docs, but it
          >doesn't look like it has the SX-64 user guide.
          >
          >Cheers,
          >
          >Bryan
          >
          >Yahoo! Groups Links

          -- E N D --