Manual for Commodore SX64

  • Kelly Leavitt
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 5, 2006
      Are there scanned copies anywhere? This weekend's haul had the CPM manual and disks, but no manuals for the SX64 or the 128.

      Thanks,
      Kelly
    • Bryan Pope
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 5, 2006
        Kelly Leavitt wrote:
        > Are there scanned copies anywhere? This weekend's haul had the CPM manual and disks, but no manuals for the SX64 or the 128.
        >
        > Thanks,
        > Kelly

        Kelly,

        Here http://project64.c64.org/archive.htm are some docs, but it
        doesn't look like it has the SX-64 user guide.

        Cheers,

        Bryan
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 5, 2006
          The user guide or anything related to the sx64 other than the computer
          itself is very rare. I have never seen a boxed sx64. Very few sx-
          64's are fully functional.

          I am surprized that there is at least one url for the sx-64 manual.
          http://zimmers.net/index.html does not have one. I guess everyone
          just figures that you'd use the c64 user's guide and the 1541 drive
          guide for answers.

          bd

          At Wednesday, 05 July 2006, you wrote:

          >Kelly Leavitt wrote:
          >> Are there scanned copies anywhere? This weekend's haul had the
          CPM manual
          >and disks, but no manuals for the SX64 or the 128.
          >>
          >> Thanks,
          >> Kelly
          >>

          >Kelly,
          >
          > Here http://project64.c64.org/archive.htm are some docs, but it
          >doesn't look like it has the SX-64 user guide.
          >
          >Cheers,
          >
          >Bryan
          >
          >Yahoo! Groups Links

          -- E N D --
        • Kelly Leavitt
          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 6, 2006
            There was one at the bottom of the pile. Now I have 2 128 manuals, 5 64 manuals, and 1 sx64 manual (and the Digital Research manual for CP/M for the 128). Lots of manuals that I didn't even realise were in the box.

            The user guide or anything related to the sx64 other than the computer
            itself is very rare. I have never seen a boxed sx64. Very few sx-
            64's are fully functional.

            I am surprized that there is at least one url for the sx-64 manual.
            http://zimmers.net/index.html does not have one. I guess everyone
            just figures that you'd use the c64 user's guide and the 1541 drive
            guide for answers.

            bd

            At Wednesday, 05 July 2006, you wrote:

            >Kelly Leavitt wrote:
            >> Are there scanned copies anywhere? This weekend's haul had the
            CPM manual
            >and disks, but no manuals for the SX64 or the 128.
            >>
            >> Thanks,
            >> Kelly
            >>

            >Kelly,
            >
            > Here http://project64.c64.org/archive.htm are some docs, but it
            >doesn't look like it has the SX-64 user guide.
            >
            >Cheers,
            >
            >Bryan
            >
            >Yahoo! Groups Links

            -- E N D --