Re: [midatlanticretro] Today's Commodore Haul

  • John Allain
    Message 1 of 10 , Jul 5, 2006
      > John:
      > If they all work (or at least 2 of them), I'll trade you one for
      > something. I like Tandy stuff (can't get enough of it). My current
      > search is for more model 600 stuff (600, not 6000) and disk drives
      > for the model I.
      > Kelly

      I didn't buy them (it actually), but could in the future if it is confirmed
      that that is what you're looking for, it's probably gone by now I think.
      I'm more of a DEC-IBM-SGI-Unix type myself, BTW.

      This would be a useful meta-list to have for the club:
      MARCH members and their individual WTB (want to buy) lists.

      John A.
    • Kelly Leavitt
      Message 2 of 10 , Jul 5, 2006
        John:

        Sorry for top posting. What I meant was, if 2 of the 3 I have work, you can have one for something in trade. A lot less than $50 in trade, that's for sure.

        Kelly.

        Message 3 of 10 , Jul 5, 2006
          Kelly,
          I'll take a broken one for ???
          bd

          At Wednesday, 5 July 2006, you wrote:

          >John:
          > If they all work (or at least 2 of them), I'll trade you one for
          something.
          >I like Tandy stuff (can't get enough of it). My current search is for
          >more model 600 stuff (600, not 6000) and disk drives for the model I.
          >
          >Kelly

          -- E N D --