RE: [midatlanticretro] Today's Commodore Haul

  • Kelly Leavitt
    Message 1 of 10 , Jul 5, 2006
      John:
      If they all work (or at least 2 of them), I'll trade you one for something. I like Tandy stuff (can't get enough of it). My current search is for more model 600 stuff (600, not 6000) and disk drives for the model I.

      Kelly

      I am in awe of people who can find SX64's.
      The last one I saw was without keyboard and the person
      wanted $50. for it. :{
      Nice going.

      John A.
    • John Allain
      Message 2 of 10 , Jul 5, 2006
        > John:
        > If they all work (or at least 2 of them), I'll trade you one for
        > something. I like Tandy stuff (can't get enough of it). My current
        > search is for more model 600 stuff (600, not 6000) and disk drives
        > for the model I.
        > Kelly

        I didn't buy them (it actually), but could in the future if it is confirmed
        that that is what you're looking for, it's probably gone by now I think.
        I'm more of a DEC-IBM-SGI-Unix type myself, BTW.

        This would be a useful meta-list to have for the club:
        MARCH members and their individual WTB (want to buy) lists.

        John A.
      • Kelly Leavitt
        Message 3 of 10 , Jul 5, 2006
          John:

          Sorry for top posting. What I meant was, if 2 of the 3 I have work, you can have one for something in trade. A lot less than $50 in trade, that's for sure.

          Kelly.

          Message 4 of 10 , Jul 5, 2006
            Kelly,
            I'll take a broken one for ???
            bd

            At Wednesday, 5 July 2006, you wrote:

            >John:
            > If they all work (or at least 2 of them), I'll trade you one for
            something.
            >I like Tandy stuff (can't get enough of it). My current search is for
            >more model 600 stuff (600, not 6000) and disk drives for the model I.
            >
            >Kelly

            -- E N D --