Re: Bringing up old topics... And a new one too.

  • us21090
    Message 1 of 10 , Apr 26, 2005
      I definitely prefer "MARCH" over "ABOON" (see earlier post below).

      So maybe you guys suggesting an augmentation:

      "MARCH (ABOON)" or
      "MARCH, A BOON to Retro/Vintage/Classic Computing" ???

      Hey, TCF was a lot of fun. I had the KIM-1 and ADM3a tabled next to
      Evan. My boys had a good time, too. Esp, the old game systems
      (surprised?).

      Next time we meet or show, I hope to have the KIM-1 talking over
      RS-232 to a laptop and/or ADM. I also hope to show a nice
      juxtaposition of a IPod as the program storage for the KIM-1!

      Scott Austin

      P.S. I vote for "Computing"