Re: [midatlanticretro] Bringing up old topics... And a new one too.

  • Bryan Pope
    Message 1 of 10 , Apr 26, 2005
      Evan wrote:
      > Maybe, but have you ever tried prouncining "MAVCH"...?

      This would be the Roman spelling....

      Cheers,

      Bryan Pope
    • us21090
      Message 2 of 10 , Apr 26, 2005
        I definitely prefer "MARCH" over "ABOON" (see earlier post below).

        So maybe you guys suggesting an augmentation:

        "MARCH (ABOON)" or
        "MARCH, A BOON to Retro/Vintage/Classic Computing" ???

        Hey, TCF was a lot of fun. I had the KIM-1 and ADM3a tabled next to
        Evan. My boys had a good time, too. Esp, the old game systems
        (surprised?).

        Next time we meet or show, I hope to have the KIM-1 talking over
        RS-232 to a laptop and/or ADM. I also hope to show a nice
        juxtaposition of a IPod as the program storage for the KIM-1!

        Scott Austin

        P.S. I vote for "Computing"