Anybody going to the west coast this weekend?

  • Bill Sudbrink
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 20, 2014
    • Richard Cini
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 20, 2014
        If anyone does go, I’d like the Windows 1.x SDK that’s pictured.

        Rich

        --
        Rich Cini
        Collector of Classic Computers

        From: MARCH-Post <midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com>
        Date: Wednesday, August 20, 2014 at 3:21 PM
        To: MARCH-Post <midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com>
        Subject: [midatlanticretro] Anybody going to the west coast this weekend?

      • billdeg
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 20, 2014
          next year.
        • corey986
          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 20, 2014
            Sorry Seattle is far from the silicon valley so no shot of me getting there anytime in the future.
          • Jeffrey Brace
            Message 5 of 5 , Aug 20, 2014

              >http://seattle.craigslist.org/est/gms/4624315749.html

              I have a relative that lives in Redmond. I *may* be able to convince them to get some items. No promises.