Re: PLEASE READ --- RE: Update -- RE: [midatlanticretro] A minor but important e

  • Herb Johnson
    Message 1 of 31 , Jul 1, 2006
      --- In midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com, Joe Giliberti
      <starbase89@...> wrote:

      > Anyone other than me and Evan gonna be there on Monday?

      Sorry I missed all this! I inadvertantly routed my MARCH daily digest
      to my Yahoo! mail (which I ignore). I did not discover this until 3PM
      Saturday. I'm already commited for Saturday. I'll have to see what I
      can do for Monday. I'll keep on top of the MARCH mail this weekend to
      see what jells, while I discuss later with my wife what we plan for
      Monday.

      I suppose it's possible I can offer some hardware if someone can swing
      by or near Ewing/Trenton NJ, to take to InfoAge. Gaming wise, it's not
      my forte, but I have a few Apple IIs of various sorts I can loan for
      the event. If I think of other machines I''ll post accordingly,
      especially if someone can tentatively pick them up.

      Re: moinitors, I would guess that any TV with video/audio inputs will
      work, or gamers with TV modulators could use them on older TV's. The
      kids "should" be watching the shuttle takeoff today, anyway! ;)

      Herb JOhnson
      (usual .sig not included, I'm a bit distracted by the countdown)
      Message 31 of 31 , Jul 1, 2006
        Might be switched to Thursday. I'll know more by tomorrow night. Sorry for
        all the confusion.