Rescue help please

    Message 1 of 9 , Aug 13, 2014
      Can someone with a wagon or SUV help us rescue something for the museum from Westfield, NJ?

      Contact me privately if you can help: evan@....
    • smack2k
      Message 2 of 9 , Aug 13, 2014
        EvanSent you a message
      • Brian Schenkenberger, VAXman-
        Message 3 of 9 , Aug 13, 2014
          "Evan Koblentz evan@... [midatlanticretro]" writes:

          >Can someone with a wagon or SUV help us rescue something for the museum from Westfield, NJ?

          If it's to remain mystery, perhaps you can employ Shaggy, Scooby and the
          Mystery Machine. :)

          Message 4 of 9 , Aug 13, 2014
            >> Can someone with a wagon or SUV help us rescue something for the museum from Westfield, NJ?
            > If it's to remain mystery, perhaps you can employ Shaggy, Scooby and the Mystery Machine. :)

            Nothing mysterious. :) We are getting a punch card cabinet. It's
            50x30x19 -- same size as a regular file cabinet, but its drawers are
            made for punch cards.

            Can you help us get it?
          • Brian Schenkenberger, VAXman-
            Message 5 of 9 , Aug 14, 2014
              "Evan Koblentz evan@... [midatlanticretro]" writes:

              >>> Can someone with a wagon or SUV help us rescue something for the museum from Westfield, NJ?
              >> If it's to remain mystery, perhaps you can employ Shaggy, Scooby and the Mystery Machine. :)
              >
              >Nothing mysterious. :) We are getting a punch card cabinet. It's
              >50x30x19 -- same size as a regular file cabinet, but its drawers are
              >made for punch cards.
              >
              >Can you help us get it?

              When?

              Message 6 of 9 , Aug 14, 2014
                >> Can you help us get it?

                > When?

                There's no specific date scheduled but the owner is nagging us because his wife is nagging him. So, as soon as possible.
              • Brian Schenkenberger, VAXman-
                Message 7 of 9 , Aug 14, 2014
                  "Evan Koblentz evan@... [midatlanticretro]" writes:

                  >>> Can you help us get it?
                  >
                  >> When?
                  >
                  >There's no specific date scheduled but the owner is nagging us because his wife is nagging him. So, as soon as possible.

                  Got any photos of it?

                  I have been extremely busy of late. Many changes afoot. However, I do need
                  to take my wife to a doctor app't up north Joy-Z in about a week, so perhaps
                  that day would work out. I can get you more details. I could pick it; then
                  drop it off at InfoAge on a day you're about.

                  Message 8 of 9 , Aug 14, 2014
                    >> Got any photos

                    Nope.

                    >> However, I do need....

                    Okay. Let's email privately.
                  • Mike Loewen
                    Message 9 of 9 , Aug 14, 2014
                      On Thu, 14 Aug 2014, Evan Koblentz evan@... [midatlanticretro] wrote:

                      >>> Can you help us get it?
                      >
                      >> When?
                      >
                      > There's no specific date scheduled but the owner is nagging us because
                      > his wife is nagging him. So, as soon as possible.

                      A happy wife means a happy life. :-)

                      Mike Loewen mloewen@...
                      Old Technology http://q7.neurotica.com/Oldtech/