New Zealand site with lots of repair how tos

  • Christian Liendo
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 7, 2014
      I don't know if someone posted this before, but this is rather cool.

      http://www.classic-computers.org.nz/blog/index.htm
    • Dan Roganti
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 7, 2014

        On Thu, Aug 7, 2014 at 9:52 AM, Christian Liendo christian_liendo@... [midatlanticretro] <midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
        I don't know if someone posted this before, but this is rather cool.

        http://www.classic-computers.org.nz/blog/index.htm

        ​oh yes, he's one of the many informed people who frequents vcforum
        Does a great job at sharing information​

        ​Dan

      • billdeg
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 7, 2014
          Every month or so Terry (Tez) posts a new youtube.com video that features a vintage computer.  His videos from the attic show the unit in action, photos of advertisements, tips on use and repair, etc.  He has been doing this for many years.  Tez and I exchange emails from time to time about project work.  Seems like a nice guy who cares about preserving these machines.
        • smack2k
          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 7, 2014
            Terry has a great site that can take hours of the day up looking through it!