C= stuff available near the museum

    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 6, 2014
      Got this message. No affiliation with the seller:

      ----------------

      Free to a good home, located in Wall NJ (near InfoAge):

      I am clearing out my attic, and wonder if you would be interested in old computer equipment, including:
      Commodore 64 PC
      Commodore 128 PC
      Vic 1541 disk drive
      Commodore 1571 and 1581 disk drives

      Everything worked when it went into the attic, but that was some years ago.
      Thanks,
      Mary Johansen

      marycarrollj@...
    • ajpierson1
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 6, 2014
        Man, I would jump on this offer in a heartbeat, if I was within 2 hours of Wall, NJ.  However, living 4+ hours away does make such a voyage expensive (when you account for tolls, gas, etc.). Ah well...

        -Alexander "Z" Pierson
      • Dean Notarnicola
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 7, 2014
          I messaged her. I can combine a trip to infoage with picking this up.

          Dean

          Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone