Re: PLEASE READ --- RE: Update -- RE: [midatlanticretro] A minor but important event for us

  • Jeffrey Frady
    Message 1 of 31 , Jun 30, 2006
      I'm trying to go.  I'm gonna tell my girlfriend's dad because he may be interested.  He is an old school computer geek.  ;-) and I'd get a ride.

      On 30/06/06, Joe Giliberti <starbase89@...> wrote:

      I have a 2600 and about 30 games and 10 controllers. I don't know what
      he has. I know he has some interesting computers, accessories and
      software. I don't know about consoles. I also have the compaq portable
      which I could bring, as a comparison to modern day laptops.

      Message 31 of 31 , Jul 1, 2006
        Might be switched to Thursday. I'll know more by tomorrow night. Sorry for
        all the confusion.