OT: drive bay blanking panels

    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 5, 2014
      Hola MARCHinos.

      I need two drive bay blanking panels for my new (well.... less old) daily driver PC. One in 3.5" and one in 5.25". Color is black. Prefer flat simple ones.
    • David Riley
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 5, 2014
        On Aug 5, 2014, at 19:51, "Evan Koblentz evan@... [midatlanticretro]" <midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

        Hola MARCHinos.

        I need two drive bay blanking panels for my new (well.... less old) daily driver PC. One in 3.5" and one in 5.25". Color is black. Prefer flat simple ones.

        Just bear in mind that the blanks may not be universal for all cases; you may be better served getting something functional to fill the hole, like a flash media reader or something else.

        - Dave

      • billdeg
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 5, 2014
          kind of on topic if you're making a machine with 5 1/4" drives, what's the project?  Making an archiving machine?  Sold a project to copy some disks for someone?  We had that class about imaging disks this past VCF E, not sure if you attended.