MS/PC DOS 1.1/2.0 source code if anyone is interested

  • corey986
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 2, 2014
      Was just poking around the CHM site and saw this article. I previously found reading the Microsoft basic for Altair source interesting, so next up to read PC-DOS source code that is linked in this article.

      http://www.computerhistory.org/atchm/microsoft-ms-dos-early-source-code/

      Cheers,
      Corey
    • billdeg
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 2, 2014
        this was a topic of conversation a few months ago on cctalk maybe vintage-computer.com/