Hewlett-Packard 9816 w/ 9133 hard/floppy disk, RMBasic 4.0 all working, interested?

  • urrossum@att.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 30, 2014
      This would be for a donation to the museum.  I received the computer with keyboard and the hard/floppy disk along with a bunch of other stuff, mostly test equipment, from a gentleman who worked with it at Stanford in the 80's.  I restored what of it that I could, and most of the test equipment now has found other happy homes.  However, I still have this system, and it's in 100% working order, and excellent cosmetic condition as well.  I also have the Rocky Mountain Basic 4.0 disks (copies, and some of the originals).

      I also worked a great deal with this hardware during that time frame, and became very familiar with it, so I was planning to keep it to reminisce over.  Cooler heads (my wife's) have prevailed, and I would like to see it go to a good home.  I'd prefer a museum of some sort - would MARCH be interested in this?
      ~~
      Mark Moulding

      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 30, 2014
        >> I'd prefer a museum of some sort - would MARCH be interested in this

        Sounds interesting. We don't have one of those.