Floppy Days Episode 21 - Live from KFest!

  • rkindig
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 29, 2014

      In this special joint podcast, live from KansasFest 2014, we discuss our favorite parts of KFest, play a game of 2 Truths and 1 Lie, and more!

      It can be downloaded from floppydays.com, iTunes (Floppy Days) or Stitcher.com.

      Hosts:
      Antic - Randy Kindig, Kevin Savetz
      Drop III Inches - Mike Maginnis, Paul Hagstrom
      Floppy Days - Randy Kindig
      IndieSider - Ken Gagne
      No Quarter - Carrington Vanston, Mike Maginnis
      1 MHz - Carrington Vanston
      Open Apple - Mike Maginnis, Quinn Dunki
      Polygamer - Ken Gagne
      Retro Computing Roundtable - Carrington Vanston, Paul Hagstrom, Steve Weyhrich
      RetroMacCast - John Leake

      Intro Song - “Lazy Hazy Crazy KFest” lyrics created and sung by Steve Weyhrich

      Please take a listen and let us know what you think.