PLEASE READ --- RE: Update -- RE: [midatlanticretro] A minor but important event for us

    Message 1 of 31 , Jun 29, 2006
      Darn it, nobody has committed to this event yet.  I went and got myself into a jam, so I really need people to help with this -- please!

      We can do this either Saturday or Monday, in both cases starting at about 5pm.  We need three or four people to each bring a different vintage videogame system.  I have the 2600, but you guys must have others... right!?  (We have a Magnavox box in the storage room, but I never looked * inside * the box to see what's there or if it works.)

      Again, I really got myself/us up a creek here without a paddle.  I committed us to this without realizing how soon it was coming up.  So help me MARCHians!  (Plus it will be fun.)

      Message 31 of 31 , Jul 1, 2006
        Might be switched to Thursday. I'll know more by tomorrow night. Sorry for
        all the confusion.